Ahn Hyo Seop Admits Only Kim Sejeong Knows His Secret Talent

Eka P
0

Ahn Hyo Seop Admits Only Kim Sejeong Knows His Secret Talent

During an interview recently, Ahn Hyo Seop also revealed his close relationship with Kim Sejeong while filming the SBS drama 'Business Proposal'. Listen to his speech below.


Recently, handsome actor Ahn Hyo Seop did an interview with Elle Singapore. He discussed many interesting things, one of which was about his secret talent.


When asked "What is your secret talent?", Ahn Hyo Seop said that only Kim Sejeong knew about it. He showed this talent to Kim Sejeong when they were filming the SBS drama "Business Proposal".


Ahn Hyo Seop said, "Only Sejeong knows this. During filming, Sejeong and I felt a little tired. So I asked her, 'Sejeong, do you want to see something funny?'


"I can do knee clapping very quickly. It's nothing, but still, it's my specialty. I think you can do it to liven things up. It's a good way to break the ice," he added.


On this occasion, Ahn Hyo Seop was also asked about what made him feel happy lately. To this, he replied, "I'm serious about this. There are many people who love me. I'm always grateful for that."


"I think I am blessed and read every letter from my fans with gratitude. I try to see how they feel when they write to me. What makes me feel warm and happy today is the love from my fans," he concluded.


Meanwhile, "Business Proposal" often presents various cliché scenes that are quite often shown in K-Drama. However, the right delivery method makes viewers never feel bored and can only laugh when watching the "same old story" through this drama.


Thanks to an interesting storyline, this drama consistently records high ratings in each episode. Starting with a rating of 4.9 percent, "Business Proposal" ended its run with a rating of 11.4 percent nationwide. (wk/eval)

Tags

Post a Comment

0Comments

Post a Comment (0)