VIVIZ's SinB Talks About Bad Relationship with Brother, Compares to Umji

Eka P
0

VIVIZ's SinB Talks About Bad Relationship with Brother, Compares to Umji
Instagram/bscenez

Recently, a video featuring VIVIZ was uploaded on a popular YouTube channel. In this video, SinB talks about the time she sent a special message to her sister not too long ago.

VIVIZ's SinB shared how his older brother responded when he told him he loved him. Comparing with Umji, the singer also revealed what kind of relationship he has with his brother.

Recently, a video featuring the three VIVIZ members was uploaded on a popular YouTube channel. In this video, SinB talks about the time she sent a special message to her sister not too long ago.

SinB said, "Umji has an older brother, and their relationship is so unrealistic. The older sister is very caring. They're like happy Disney movie sisters. I myself have an older brother, and we're definitely not like that..."

The idol continued, "On New Year's Day, our fans gave us a mission. They told us to say, 'I love you' to our family members and tell them how she responded. Because Umji and her older brother love each other very much. each other, I decided I would try this with my brother."

VIVIZ's SinB Talks About Bad Relationship with Brother, Compares to Umji 2
Source: SBS Star

"I told him, 'Oppa, I love you.' He replied to me using this meme, and apparently he wanted to tell me, 'Are you really crazy or what?'" SinB said, making everyone burst out laughing.

Later, host Jonathan asked Umji about the good things about having an older brother. Without hesitation, the youngest member of VIVIZ said, "Well, he grills meat for me, and it's nice to have someone I can rely on. He's very reliable."

After that, Jonathan looked at SinB for the answer, but SinB just blinked his eyes, speechless, as if there was nothing good about him. To this, Jonathan laughed and laughed moving on to the next question before it became even more awkward for him. /celebrties.id

Post a Comment

0Comments

Post a Comment (0)