PSY's story persuades Song Joong Ki to star in the MV Heize HAPPEN, admits to liking Vincenzo's drama

Eka P
0

PSY's story persuades Song Joong Ki to star in the MV Heize HAPPEN, admits to liking Vincenzo's drama
PSY has shared the story of how he made Song Joong Ki appear in Heize's music video. (Photo: celebrities.id/ Soompi).

PSY has shared the story of how he made Song Joong Ki appear in Heize's music video!

Last year, Song Joong Ki starred in Heize's music video for his hit title track HAPPEN, which marked his first release since joining PSY's agency P NATION.

Reported by Soompi, Thursday (5/5/2022), on the May 4 episode of Radio Star, PSY made Sung Si Kyung appear on his latest album and persuaded the reluctant Lee Seung Yoon to appear on "Immortal Songs." PSY brought up the story of how he chose Song Joong Ki for Heize's music video.

“I used a slightly different tactic back then,” PSY said.

“After I got his number, I spent two weeks just asking how he was. He was filming the drama 'Vincenzo' at the time, so I told him, I enjoyed watching the drama,' 'Make sure not to skip meals and since the seasons are changing now, take good care of your respiratory system.

The MCs jokingly agreed. “It must be very burdensome. [Song Joong Ki] must have spent two weeks with questions weighing on his mind: 'It seems [PSY] wants to ask me something; what is it?" he said.

"In the end, it was he who asked: 'Please tell me what it is [you want to ask me]."

Then, the MCs asked if there was anyone who stubbornly rejected PSY until the end. “[Casting] Lee Byung Hun for my last album took a long time,” PSY said.

Referring to the actor's comedic appearance in the "I LUV IT" music video, "It took about five to six years," he said.

Editor : Tedy Ahmad /celebrties.id

Post a Comment

0Comments

Post a Comment (0)