Ji Chang Wook Shares Acting Experience with Hwang In Yeop-Choi Sung Eun in 'The Sound Of Magic'

Eka P
0

Ji Chang Wook Shares Acting Experience with Hwang In Yeop-Choi Sung Eun in 'The Sound Of Magic'
Instagram/netflixkr


During a recent interview, Ji Chang Wook talked about his experience working with Hwang In Yeop and Choi Sung Eun on 'The Sound Of Magic'. Like what?


Recently, Ji Chang Wook conducted an interview to discuss various interesting things about his latest drama, "The Sound of Magic". One of the topics he discussed was about his chemistry with Hwang In Yeop and Choi Sung Eun.


Based on the popular webtoon "Annarasumanara", "The Sound of Magic" is a musical about a mysterious magician named Lee Eul (Ji Chang Wook). He then appears before Yoon Ah Yi (Choi Sung Eun), a girl who has lost her dream, and Na Il Deung (Hwang In Yeop), a boy who is forced to dream.


During the interview, Ji Chang Wook admitted to having very good chemistry with Hwang In Yeop and Choi Sung Eun. He also praised the acting skills of the two who were very capable.


Regarding Choi Sung Eun, Ji Chang Wook said, "Choi Sung Eun is very good at acting. She knows how to be greedy. She is a smart friend who creates a good atmosphere on set. I want to cheer for her."


"I want to let Sung Eun do everything she wants. I want to make her as comfortable as possible. I don't know if my feelings are conveyed properly. We had fun while filming," he added.


He also gave the same compliment to Hwang In Yeob. For this, Ji Chang Wook said, "In Yeop is a very interesting friend. I really support In Yeop like Sung Eun. We enjoyed the set as much as possible."


He continued, "We wanted to feel that the filming location wasn't always fierce, but a fun place. The two friends were great. They followed me well and treated me like friends. I think they are really great actors."


When asked if the release of "The Sound of Magic" on streaming services affected his performance, Ji Chang Wook commented, "(There was no effect) at all. Netflix's big advantage is that it broadcasts globally for overseas fans. It's an inevitable advantage. But that's not the reason why I chose this job."


"I try not to think too much about modifiers 'Hallyu star'. I'm grateful but I'm also embarrassed. I always think, 'Is this real?'. I'm grateful, but those things don't affect my choice of work," he concluded.


Meanwhile, "The Sound of Magic" has proven quite successful since its release on May 6. This six-episode drama even managed to take fourth place on the Netflix Global TV Show Rankings. (wk/eval)

Tags

Post a Comment

0Comments

Post a Comment (0)