Initially Depressed Late Debut, Hwang In Yeop Is More Legowo and Relaxed in His Career

Eka P
0

Initially Depressed Late Debut, Hwang In Yeop Is More Legowo and Relaxed in His Career
Instagram/hi_high_hiy

Debuting in their late 20s is rarely experienced by other Korean actors and actresses. However, Hwang In Yeop begins to accept things as they are after feeling too much pressure on himself.

Hwang In Yeop's acting debut, which only occurred in his late 20s, in fact had become a burden for him. In terms of debuting as an actor, Hwang In Yeop admitted that he was late to debut.

Hwang In Youp shared that he felt a little pressured to debut later than many other actors and actresses. When Hwang In Youp did an interview with the press, he talked about his late debut in 2018.

"I debuted much later than most other people in the industry. But when I was in my early to mid-20s, I felt very depressed. I also kept thinking that this wasn't what I imagined my life to be. So, I worked very hard on everything," said Hwang In Yeop discussing his worries.

"However, as I entered my late 20s, I suddenly felt like I had wasted too much energy in my early to middle age. So I learned to relax and accept things as they are in life," she explains.

Then, Hwang In Youp stated that the fact that he was able to act as an actor made him quite happy and feeling blessed at the moment. Although initially feeling a little depressed, Hwang In Yeop has now let go of that feeling in order to make the best possible career.

"I didn't really feel the pressure to succeed and keep going. I was just grateful that I was able to do what I love as my career," she says.

The actor continued that it was a great achievement for him to be able to act with actors and actresses that he had only seen on TV and screens when Hwang In Yeop was young. "It's already been awesome being around them but I can act with them? I still feel wow, is this real?" Hwang In Yeop said.

"When I was a teenager, I imagined myself in my 20s to be this amazing grown man. But it's not like that in real life, I realized this. Not much has changed, except for my appearance. My parents told me that. me. They still feel and think like they did when they were 27 years old," said the "Why Her?"

"I think we're just learning slowly and realizing a lot of things. That's why I can put it a little more now," Hwang In Yeop later said. Meanwhile, Hwang In Yeop will soon greet his fans through a new drama with Seo Hyun Jin in the drama "Why Her?". (wk/taki)

Post a Comment

0Comments

Post a Comment (0)