BLACKPINK Rose is famous for having a slim and ideal body, apparently this is the secret

Eka P
0

BLACKPINK Rose is famous for having a slim and ideal body, apparently this is the secret
Instagram/roses_are_rosie

In the video 'WE ASK ROSÉ, How to Take the Best Mirror Selfie', the female idol discusses tips for taking photos, contact names of BLACKPINK members on their cellphones, and the secret behind their slim body.

BLACKPINK's Rose (Black Pink) recently discussed how she achieved her perfect physique and tips on how to take great photos. The 1997-born singer revealed it through an interview with Elle Korea.

On May 20, the official YouTube channel of fashion magazine Elle Korea posted a video titled "WE ASK ROSÉ, How to Take the Best Mirror Selfie", in which the female idol discusses tips for taking photos, the contact names of BLACKPINK members on their cellphones, and the secret behind her slim body.

In the video, Rosé provides the members' contact names on her cell phone, saying, "Jennie is Jennie with the teddy bear emoji, Jisoo is Sooyaa with the turtle and rabbit emoji, and Lisa is Lisa with the white heart emoji".

Then, she explained the reason behind this nickname, saying, "Jisoo's Instagram ID is @sooyaaa__ so I used that. Her nickname is 'Turtle Rabbit', so I put turtle and rabbit. Jennie likes teddy bears, and she's cute too , so I put a teddy bear next to her name. I can't remember why Lisa has a white heart (emoji). She looks innocent? I don't usually think so, I just made it like that."

On tips for taking good pictures, Rosé shared, "I think natural light is important. So from around 12 to 3 pm, when there is good sunshine even in the car, I can take good photos."

Regarding her fondness for mirror selfies, Rosé explains, "I want to put everything in my photos, but I can't do it with selfies. So when I'm alone or I just want to take it quickly, I do it with a mirror."

She also adds that the body should look as natural as possible, saying, "Don't try to pose, just lean your head towards the phone, and it makes your photos better."

In addition, when asked for tips on how to take care of herself, Rosé replied, "My face often swells. I like spicy food and I like to eat at night, so I try not to eat spicy food before filming, and try not to eat late at night. . I try not to eat at all. When I'm working, I want tteokbokki or other spicy food, but my face gets swollen, so I just eat vegetables. It's a bit difficult, but I go to eat as soon as filming is over." (wk/goddess)

Post a Comment

0Comments

Post a Comment (0)