Mark GOT7's Favorite Perfume Has a Fresh Flower Scent

Eka P
0

Mark GOT7's Favorite Perfume Has a Fresh Flower Scent
Instagram/got7_isourname

GOT7's Mark admitted that he often gets questions from people around him about what perfume he uses. Because he did not like the smell that was too strong, he revealed his favorite product.

Recently, Mark GOT7 openly revealed the contents of his bag that he carried during his activities. Among all the things he carries, Mark divulges what perfume he wears that makes fans want to have it too.

In an interview session with Bazaar Korea recently, Mark introduced what items he brought. Carrying a bag that was quite large, Mark revealed that it was a gift for him.

"I brought a Tumblr bottle with me. I started exercising again so I needed a lot of water to drink. I usually go five days a week, Monday to Friday. I wanted to gain weight because I couldn't gain weight, so I worked out and eat a lot to gain weight," he said.

The second item is a beanie hat. Mark revealed that he always carried the hat to disguise his messy hair. Besides, wearing it made Mark comfortable. "When I go to the studio, I wear headphones a lot and my hair gets squeezed, so I just wear a beanie," she said.

Then Mark also brought teeth braces in his bag because he wanted to show a charming smile. Then, he brought mandatory items such as wallet, cell phone to glasses. However, what's interesting is how Mark gets ready to bring a jewelry box containing the accessories he wears. "There are necklaces, rings, earrings, bracelets, but I like to save them for one day," said Mark later.

"I have a lot of perfumes at home, depending on the mood of the day before I go and I will use different ones. But this is the one I use the most. I will visit duty-free shops when I travel and buy one of them," said Mark.

"A bit flowery but not too. Not so masculine, I don't like intense fragrances. A lot of people ask me about the perfume I use when using this one," she said. Then the items that Mark brought were also available, such as earphones, deodorant and lip balm.

Meanwhile, GOT7 will soon make their first comeback in 2022. It is reported that GOT7 will be releasing an album on May 23. (wk/taki)

Post a Comment

0Comments

Post a Comment (0)