Tsuki Billlie's Answers To Fan Questions Reap Attention!

Eka P
0

Tsuki Billlie's Answers To Fan Questions Reap Attention!
Tsuki Billlie

One of the members of the girl group Billlie, who came from Japan, became a hot topic after a video of her answer to a viral fan's question.


Not long ago, Billlie uploaded a special video for fans who were unable to attend the video call event. Each member of Billlie answered questions like he was dealing with fans.
Tsuki Billlie (youtu.be/aO_JmbT2x8c)

Tsuki, who also participated in the video, answered the question, "What do you think when you are in front of the mirror?"

Tsuki casually gave a unique answer, “When I looked in the mirror, I thought 'I managed to turn into a human again today!' because I'm actually a rabbit! Before I look in the mirror in the morning, I change into a human form in order to start my day, and that's what I usually think when I look in the mirror."
Tsuki Billlie (youtu.be/aO_JmbT2x8c)

Many of the fans also commented on Tsuki's answer, "My guess is right! He must be a rabbit!”, “He was born to be an idol!”, “I melted, he is so cute”, “Genius idol”, and more.

You can watch a snippet of the event video call shared by Billlie, featuring Tsuki and the rest of the members below! (www.kpopchart.net)

Post a Comment

0Comments

Post a Comment (0)