Solar Mamamoo is considered by Moonbyul as a rival after releasing the latest solo album?

Eka P
0

Solar Mamamoo is considered by Moonbyul as a rival after releasing the latest solo album?
Solar Mamamoo - Moonbyul

Solar shared that she thought her fellow Moonbyul saw her as her rival after listening to her rap. The Mamamoo rapper was surprised when he heard Solar rapping.


On March 15, Solar Mamamoo's press interview was released online. During this interview, the singer talked about his new solo album "FACE" which was just released as well as his group mate Moonbyul.

Solar shared that she thought her fellow Moonbyul saw her as her rival after listening to her rap. The Mamamoo rapper was surprised when he heard Solar rapping and commented that the vocalist was quite good.

"The MAMAMOO members really supported me. They were so surprised when they heard my newest songs. I rap on this album, and they were really surprised about it. They were like, 'Wow, you rap too?'" said Solar.

The singer laughed and continued, "When our rapper Moon Byul listens to my rap, I feel like he starts to think of me as his rival." Then, Solar shared what kind of words they said to her to give her support.

Solar stated, "Lately, we talk a lot about our well-being. They told me to stay healthy during my promotions, and take good care of myself."

The melodious idol continued, "They made their solo debut before me, so they know what it's like to promote alone. They know what's good and bad very well, so they don't bother mentioning one by one to me."

He added, "They're almost like, 'You know how it works too, right? Do your best, okay?'" At the end of his interview, he wished for the happiness of himself as well as his fellow members, whom he says he feels closer to than anyone else. (wk/goddess)

Post a Comment

0Comments

Post a Comment (0)