Red Velvet's Pre-Order for “The ReVe Festival 2022 – Feel My Rhythm” Album Reaches Half a Million Pieces!

Eka P
0

Red Velvet's Pre-Order for “The ReVe Festival 2022 – Feel My Rhythm” Album Reaches Half a Million Pieces!
Red Velvet

Red Velvet managed to set a new record throughout their career with their upcoming album, “The ReVe Festival 2022 – Feel My Rhythm”, ready to be released in the near future.


On Monday (21/03), Red Velvet's newest mini album "The ReVe Festival 2022 – Feel My Rhythm" was reported to have ordered 516,866 copies as of March 20, 2022.
Red Velvet (twitter.com/RVsmtown)

The total pre-order for the newest mini album from Red Velvet, which will be released on March 21, 2022, is the highest number of album sales for Red Velvet in their career.

Meanwhile, "Feel My Rhythm" which is the title track of Red Velvet's latest mini-album is a pop dance song that will deliver a smooth and elegant melody, intense trap beats and fantastic vocal harmonies from the members.

Congratulations to Red Velvet for setting a new record with the mini album “The ReVe Festival 2022 – Feel My Rhythm”! (www.kpopchart.net)

Post a Comment

0Comments

Post a Comment (0)