Jeon Somi opens a shop for parents to salute, prove that children are filial

Eka P
0

Jeon Somi opens a shop for parents to salute, prove that children are filial
Jeon Somi

Jeon Somi not only shocked the public because she previously bought a luxury car worth hundreds of millions of won but she also showed her devotion as a child to her parents.


Not only talented and has perfect visuals, Jeon Somi also upholds the behavior of respecting her parents. Recently, he talked about how devoted he was as a successful child.

When Jeon Somi was a guest on the "TMI Show", she was present with YGX dancer Lee Jung, who graduated from "Street Woman Fighter". On the show, Lee Jung revealed that he recently bought a luxury car and coat for his parents who sent them to the United States to study abroad.

Responding to the MC's question, Jeon Somi was also asked the same thing about her devotion as a child after gaining popularity. Jeon Somi surprised the audience by saying that she opened a shop for her parents.

"I opened a shop for my mother and father. I also bought them a house. This is because I debuted at a young age," he said. Although it is not explained in detail what shop his parents run, of course it is a wonderful gift from Jeon Somi as a child to his father and mother.

Jeon Somi chose "Young & Rich" as one of the keywords that represent herself. How not, he reportedly bought a foreign car worth 400 million won as his first car at the age of 21.

"It was my dream car. My mom only rides tall cars, so I'm used to seeing it from above too. I think it suits me. Easy to drive and fun," he said.

When asked if Jeon Somi has a dream car with a higher level, she said, "I will continue to drive this. I would rather buy my parents a car," he said.

As is known, Jeon Somi previously surprised the public because she bought a car that had an exorbitant price. His extraordinary achievement did not escape the ridicule of netizens.

Meanwhile, Jeon Somi's success, which she seemed to get easily, had to go through a long process. Coupled with his hard work as an idol. (wk/taki)

Post a Comment

0Comments

Post a Comment (0)