Han Ye Seul Openly Makes Couple Tattoos with Girlfriend

Eka P
0

Han Ye Seul recently uploaded a video of herself getting a couple tattoo with her lover.

On Friday (25/03), Han Ye Seul uploaded the latest video through his YouTube channel entitled "My First Couple Tattoo (With My More Experienced Boyfriend)".

Through the video, Han Ye Seul said, "In the new year, I keep getting new opportunities. With the feeling of being reborn, I will be getting my first couple tattoo to celebrate the new year.”
Han Ye Seul

After consulting with a tattooist, Han Ye Seul and her boyfriend decided to get a tattoo with the word “rebirth” which means “to be born again”.

Han Ye Seul, who is known to have often done tattoos, explained, “My boyfriend doesn't have many tattoos. He has many choices (places). It's like a large parking lot."

The two finally decided to get a tattoo with the word "rebirth" on the bottom of their right arm.

You can see the process of making the tattoo in the following video! (www.kpopchart.net)

Post a Comment

0Comments

Post a Comment (0)