Through a video, BLACKPINK's Jisoo gives farewell to Jung Hae In and fans

Eka P
0

Through a video, BLACKPINK's Jisoo gives farewell to Jung Hae In and fans
BLACKPINK's Jisoo and Jung Hae In gave a special farewell to fans through video recordings. (Photo: Soompi)

The story of the Korean drama series Snowdrop has ended. The two main players, BLACKPINK's Jisoo and Jung Hae In gave a special farewell to fans through video recordings.


Snowdrop aired its last two episodes on January 30, 2022. Its final episode achieved the second highest rating of all the drama's broadcasts.

To make their fans happy, these two players made a special video. The scene begins with Jung Hae In laughing heartily while filming. Meanwhile, Jisoo was seen having fun dancing in her pink dress while waiting to shoot the next scene.

The two of them showed a great bond when filming the scene. They were seen discussing the choreography together and sharing laughter while watching themselves behind the scenes.

Jisoo showed her professionalism when practicing serious scenes with Jang Seung Jo. Meanwhile, Jung Hae In also displayed emotional scenes with ease.

At the end of the video, the cast shared their closing comments about the drama. “I decided to work hard after seeing all the staff members give their all. Thank you," said Jang Seung Jo, quoted from Soompi, Monday (14/2/2022).

“Thank you for being so nice to me while filming. Let's meet again with another drama," said Yoo In Na commented.

Jung Hae In became emotional and burst into tears as he said, “I want to thank the director and all the staff members. I don't think I will be able to forget Su Ho. Thank you very much."

Jisoo chimed in, “This is my first time filming a drama, and I'm so happy to be working with such amazing actors and staff members. I also want to thank the director for helping me a lot. I think my time filming for this drama will be unforgettable in many ways. Thank you very much. You all worked hard.”

"I will do my best to complete my work so that all your hard work pays off. This will be a production that I will never be able to forget. I suddenly became emotional. I will not be able to forget this until I die. Thank you very much!, ' said the director.

Snowdrop is set in 1987 and tells the love story between Su Ho (Jung Hae In), who one day rushes to a women's university covered in blood, and Young Ro (BLACKPINK's Jisoo), a student at a women's university who hides and takes care of him despite facing danger and intense surveillance. . /celebrties.id

Tags

Post a Comment

0Comments

Post a Comment (0)