This is how Lee Seo Jin feels when she is dressed like a woman in 'Internal Medicine Director Park'

Eka P
0

This is how Lee Seo Jin feels when she is dressed like a woman in 'Internal Medicine Director Park'

During a recent interview, Lee Seo Jin shared how he felt when he dressed up as a woman in the drama 'Internal Medicine Director Park'.


Recently, Lee Seo Jin had an interview to discuss his role in the drama "Internal Medicine Director Park". She talked about many interesting things, including her experience of dressing and wearing women's makeup.

In one of the episodes of "Internal Medicine Director Park", Lee Seo Jin surprised everyone by dressing up like a woman. She wore women's clothes complete with a long braided wig to look very beautiful.

Regarding this appearance, he commented, "The talk about bald hair makeup has been around since the beginning. But regarding women's makeup, I have absolutely no idea."

"I'm not too happy about it," he said. "Actually the makeup team was getting greedy and wanted to add eye makeup, but I stopped them."

She continued, "I thought the hair makeup matched much better than I expected. The makeup should have been a source of laughter, but now I think it suits me so well that I'm like, 'How can this match?'"

However, Lee Seo Jin admitted that he was annoyed when he was teased to match women's makeup. "I grumbled when the makeup team wanted to add some eyeshadow, so they finally complied and didn't."

"Actually I'm annoyed, but there are viewers who say they are satisfied and that I am suitable for using women's makeup. Hearing that makes me even more annoyed," he said quite funny.

Meanwhile, "Internal Medicine Director Park" is a comedy drama about the funny but sad life of a doctor. The story focuses on Director Park Won Jang (Lee Seo Jin), a true doctor who has almost no patients.

More specifically, Director Park is portrayed as an internal medicine doctor who wants to become a rich and influential person. He is an ordinary breadwinner who tries to provide the best service but experiences hair loss while trying to do his job well. (wk/eval)

Tags

Post a Comment

0Comments

Post a Comment (0)