Super Junior's Siwon Discusses 2PM Chansung's Marriage, Admits Not To Have Intentions To Get Married

Eka P
0

Super Junior's Siwon Discusses 2PM Chansung's Marriage, Admits Not To Have Intentions To Get Married
Super Junior's Siwon

Seeing 2PM's Chansung, Super Junior's Siwon realized that he didn't think about getting married until he was 40 years old. He also discussed the topic of marriage with Han Sunhwa.


Super Junior's Choi Siwon mentioned marriage when he guested on the show "Work Later, Hike Now." In the tvN variety show that aired on February 18, he visited Lee Sun Bin, Han Sunhwa, and Jung Eun Ji.

In that day's broadcast, Lee Sun Bin, Han Sunhwa, and Jung Eun Ji returned to their accommodation after climbing Taebaeksan Mountain. The next morning, the three started eating the food made by Han Sunhwa, where someone came to visit them who turned out to be Siwon.

Siwon said in front of the house, "I'm already afraid to go in." He did not go straight into the house but listened to the conversation of the three people. He knocked and entered the house, and the three greeted him.

The four of them started eating wonton soup and continued the conversation. Siwon said, "It seems like you two will get along well. Sun Bin is like a green field. Sunhwa is a mountain that embraces them like a mother. Eun Ji is like a rock on the beach."

Sunhwa then said, "Oppa, when are you going to set me up on a blind date?" Siwon said, "Someone asked me to introduce him to Sunhwa. I don't know him personally, but he said he really likes you. He said he likes someone like Sunhwa."

Sunhwa laughed, saying, "I'm 33 years old, I have to get married." Siwon said, "I don't think you're too interested." Sunhwa said, "I like meeting someone naturally (not through blind dates). But inside, I thought, 'When will I meet someone?'"

Siwon said, "Then I will try to push (blind dating) forward. Aren't there many married friends around you? I have no intention of getting married until I am 40 years old. All my cousins ​​are married and only I am unmarried.

2PM's Chansung also has good news," he continued. "I feel weird when I see it. I didn't think much of it if it was someone who wasn't in the same industry. But since I didn't think about it, I suddenly wondered if I should get married soon."

Siwon also said, "The decisive blow yesterday was my dad saying, 'Some people already have grandchildren, and they're so pretty. They look like their dad. Shouldn't you be thinking about meeting someone?'" (wk/goddess)

Post a Comment

0Comments

Post a Comment (0)