Son Ye Jin's statement about ideal type is highlighted again with marriage with Hyun Bin

Eka P
0

Son Ye Jin's statement about ideal type is highlighted again with marriage with Hyun Bin
Son Ye Jin

When Son Ye Jin appeared on SBS Power FM '2 O'clock Escape Cultwo Show' in October 2013, a radio listener asked her about her ideal type. He admits that he doesn't care about appearances.


As actress Son Ye Jin announced her marriage to her co-star and boyfriend Hyun Bin, her comments about her ideal type on a broadcast in the past were brought up again. At that time, Son Ye Jin appeared on SBS Power FM "2 O'clock Escape Cultwo Show" in October 2013.

When a radio listener asked her about her ideal type, she said, "I wish her height would be 175cm or taller," adding, "She could be shorter than that. I won't be looking at her looks. I hope I'll be more attracted to her personality as I see her." ."

Son Ye Jin explained, "Usually, I communicate well when I meet female friends. But I think there is a bottleneck in my communication with male friends. Men don't understand women's words well and they seem to accept everything is one-dimensional, so I want to have reasonable communication with men."

When asked about his ideal type on the July 2016 broadcast of KBS2's "Entertainment Weekly," Son Ye Jin said, "I hope he's a good person. I really don't care about his appearance." However, when choosing his ideal type in the corner of "World Cup Ideal Type", he chose actor Park Hae Il, raising doubts.

Son Ye Jin got to know Hyun Bin through the film "Negotiation" which was released in September 2018. When dating rumors broke out when the two were seen shopping together at a mart in the US in January 2019, both Son Ye Jin and Hyun Bin denied it.

However, they confirmed their romantic relationship in January last year. The two are known to have confirmed their feelings for each other after the tvN drama "Crash Landing on You" ended in February 2020.

The two are scheduled to get married in March. Hyun Bin's agency VAST Entertainment and Son Ye-jin's agency MSTeam Entertainment officially announced their second marriage on February 10, saying, "The two will hold their wedding in Seoul this March."

On the same day, Son Ye Jin also posted on her Instagram, "I have someone to spend the rest of my life with. I feel warm and protected just being with him. A man and a woman meet, share their hearts and promise to build their future. together. This is something I couldn't have imagined. We naturally came all the way here. Thank you to everyone around us who made our relationship our destiny." (wk/goddess)

Post a Comment

0Comments

Post a Comment (0)