Sad Rating Until the End, Joy Red Velvet Cs Says Goodbye to Star in 'The One and Only'

Eka P
0

Sad Rating Until the End, Joy Red Velvet Cs Says Goodbye to Star in 'The One and Only'

'The One and Only' tells the story of three seriously ill women (Joy, Ahn Eun Jin and Kang Ye Won) who meet at the hospital. Before dying, they decided they wanted to defeat one bad guy.


"The One and Only" has ended broadcast on Tuesday (8/2). This JTBC drama recorded a pathetic rating until the end. "The One and Only" began broadcasting with a rating of 2.4 percent and ended with a record of 0.6 percent.

After "The One and Only" ended, the players from Red Velvet's Joy, Ahn Eun Jin to Kang Ye Won unitedly said goodbye and left heart-touching messages.

Joy expressed her feelings by sharing, "I was able to learn and feel so much while working with such an amazing director and writer, fellow actors, and staff members from summer to winter."

"Even though there are hard times, this is a location where I feel comfort and happiness when we hug, comfort, and fill each other, so I don't think I will be able to forget it. Thank you to everyone who was with us," added Joy. .

Next, Ahn Eun Jin shared, "When I was with In Sook until now, I think I received the most comfort from everyone. Even though I was often hurt and cried, I received more comfort and love. I also gained strength to move forward. Thanks to that, I was able to finish me and In Sook's ending happily and warmly."

"To the writer who wrote such a warm and beautiful story, the director who was very considerate on set and let us act 200 percent comfortably, the director and all the staff members who worked hard to capture In Sook's feelings, and the fellow actors who supported and loved me on the screen. by my side. Lastly, to our viewers, I sincerely thank you," added Ahn Eun Jin.

Finally, Kang Ye Won shared a message, "Thanks to our fellow actors and staff members who always share positive energy on set, this is a workplace full of warm memories. I hope that 'The One and Only' will be remembered by everyone as a project." which makes some of your hearts warm. I once again thank everyone who watched and liked our drama. I will welcome you again with another good project."

Meanwhile, "The One and Only" tells the story of three seriously ill women who meet at the hospital. Before dying, they decided they wanted to defeat one bad guy. Don't miss watching it. (wk/charity)

Tags

Post a Comment

0Comments

Post a Comment (0)