Revealed! Song Kang Often Failed Auditions Early in His Career, Now A Successful Korean Actor

Eka P
0

Revealed! Song Kang Often Failed Auditions Early in His Career, Now A Successful Korean Actor
Song Kang recounted his career journey. (Photo: Soompi)

Song Kang recently talked about his future career path, where he is currently starring in the drama Forecasting Love and Weather with Park Min Young.


Reporting from various sources, Thursday (2/24/2022) in an interview, Song Kang shared his experiences during the filming of Forecasting Love and Weather.

Song Kang shared that he had experienced rejection at auditions. This of course did not make him give up.

“I used to fail auditions and thought, 'Why?' and constantly reading the newspaper as a result. It seems like everyone trains like that. So I thought I'd give it a try too," said Song Kang.

Not only that, Song Kang also talked about feeling sad at the beginning of his career because he didn't understand the terminology used on set. To counter this, Song Kang shared that he was trying to get used to the terms.

“Even when I'm not filming, I still go to the set and watch. That's when I was shooting The Liar and His Lover, and I went with the manager to see how they shot. At first, I was watching from afar, but then the director called me and said, 'You can't just watch from there, you have to see how they act on the monitor.' I knew it at the time too,” said Song Kang.

Lastly, Song Kang was asked what he wanted to achieve. The actor born in 1994 admitted that he enjoyed the moments that passed.

“Right now, I didn't decide on a specific point to fight for. If I set a goal and try to achieve it, but it doesn't work out the way I want it to, I tend to get very depressed. Rather than that, I've changed direction to try to enjoy every moment. If my philosophy in the past was 'You have to work hard no matter what,' now it's changed to 'Enjoy what you do and feel happy,” said Song Kang. /celebrties.id

Post a Comment

0Comments

Post a Comment (0)