Rarely cries in real life, this is what makes Jisoo BLACKPINK mewewek in 'Snowdrop'

Eka P
0

Rarely cries in real life, this is what makes Jisoo BLACKPINK mewewek in 'Snowdrop'

In the interview released by Disney+ Japan, Jisoo was also asked if she cried watching the last episode of 'Snowdrop' where Im Soo Ho (Jung Hae In) died in his arms.


Jisoo recently finished entertaining the audience through "Snowdrop". In this JTBC drama, the BLACKPINK (BLACK PINK) member is acting as the main character for the first time. Jisoo's acting also received a lot of praise.

In an interview released by Disney+ Japan recently, Jisoo was asked a lot of interesting things about "Snowdrop". The 1995-born idol was asked if he cried watching the last episode of "Snowdrop" where Im Soo Ho (Jung Hae In) died in his arms.

"I didn't cry. I didn't cry but the people around me who were watching said, 'When watching it I cried a lot, you must have cried while watching and thinking about it again'. I told them that it was indeed a lot to think back to those times ", said Jisoo.

"The last scene at Roma Cafe was filmed first and then the one in the attic. At the cafe when I listened to the tape it was very sad and I cried a lot. But filming the next day when I saw (Jung Hae In) suddenly was like, 'You were resurrected, you live and you come back!" added Jisoo.

"Until the end the director never let me listen to the recording. Only when we filmed the scene, I was able to do it. So when I first listened I thought it felt really sad to make a recording so I cried," continued Jisoo.

Different from Jisoo in real life who rarely cries, Eun Young Ro actually often pees in "Snowdrop". "I don't know! Even when watching, I thought wow how did I film it? It felt like I was watching someone else when I watched it myself," said Jisoo.

Jisoo was then asked if it was difficult to memorize the "Snowdrop" script. "It's not difficult to memorize it, it's easy. Expressing it is difficult, memorizing is easy," said Jisoo, who immediately received genius praise from Jung Hae In.

But Jisoo humbly said, "Just say genius for a moment, after the scene finished the staff would say, 'Oh actually let's do it again' but I forgot about it. So I had to look at the script again." (wk/charity)

Tags

Post a Comment

0Comments

Post a Comment (0)