Miyeon (G)I-DLE Positive for Covid-19, Cancels M Countdown Promotion

Eka P
0

Miyeon (G)I-DLE Positive for Covid-19, Cancels M Countdown Promotion
Miyeon (G)I-DLE tested positive for Covid-19. (Photo: celebrities.id/soompi)

Miyeon (G)I-DLE diagnosed positive for Covid-19. This was announced by his agency, Cube Entertainment.


Cube Entertainment released an official statement announcing that Miyeon will not be participating in M ​​Countdown promotions after testing positive through a self-test kit yesterday.

Quoting Soompi, Friday (2/18/2022), Cube Entertainment released a statement that (G)I-DLE member Miyeon had tested positive for Covid-19.

Previously, Miyeon received a second dose of the Covid-19 vaccine. He has suspended all activities and is taking the necessary actions according to the guidelines set by the government health authorities.

The agency will continue to follow the government health authorities' prevention guidelines, and they will do their best for the artist's health and safety.

Recently, Cube Entertainment confirmed that (G)I-DLE is preparing for a comeback in March 2022. /celebrties.id

Post a Comment

0Comments

Post a Comment (0)