Kahi Shares Her Experience Living in Bali, Experiences Many Changes

Eka P
0

Kahi Shares Her Experience Living in Bali, Experiences Many Changes

Kahi said that she made the difficult decision to leave her home in Bali to join 'Mama the Idol'. He admitted that he would return to Bali around March.


Kahi and her family are known to live in Bali. However, the former After School member had to return to live for a while in South Korea to participate in the variety show "Mama the Idol" by Mnet.

In a recent interview, Kahi shared her experience living in Bali and the many changes she has experienced. "Living in Bali changed my life a lot. I became more humble and grateful," said Kahi.

"I can focus more on my family and love them more. There are days when I feel empty because I can't see my friends, but I enjoy my hobbies and live a busy life while uploading videos on YouTube," continued Kahi.

"I'm really satisfied with life," Kahi added. The woman born in 1980 also said that she made the difficult decision to leave her home in Bali to join "Mama the Idol".

"This is not something I can only do once and come back, so I have to be realistic. My heart tells me to say yes, but there are a lot of things to consider," said Kahi.

"When I told my husband about the show, I felt he could read how much it means to be on stage to me after finishing with After School. He took care of the children and supported me a lot," continued Kahi.

"We are planning to return to Bali at the end of March, but it has not been confirmed," Kahi continued. The "WooAh HIP" singer spent the last three months in Korea with his family. She expressed her gratitude to her husband.

"He helped me a lot. It must have been difficult taking care of the kids and everything at home alone, so I'm really grateful. My mom helped me here and there too. My kids love me so much. They told me to come out in front of them and say I'm cool ," concluded Kahi. (wk/charity)

Post a Comment

0Comments

Post a Comment (0)