Gong Yoo grumbles, this is how Suzy et al's reaction looks at the picture of her face created by Choi Woo Shik

Eka P
0

Gong Yoo grumbles, this is how Suzy et al's reaction looks at the picture of her face created by Choi Woo Shik

Choi Woo Shik attracted attention by drawing the profile photo of the artist Management Soop. The agency released a video showing their reactions when they saw the results of each other's faces.


Some time ago Choi Woo Shik drew the faces of his fellow artists at his agency, Management Soop. Now, the agency has released a video showing their reactions when they see the images of each other's faces.

Previously, Choi Woo Shik attracted attention by drawing profile photos of Management Soop's artists including Kim Jae Wook, Park Yeon Woo, Jung Yu Mi, Gong Yoo, Seo Hyun Jin, Nam Joo Hyuk and Suzy.

Seeing the picture of his face, Kim Jae Wook laughed heartily and said, "I can tell that he is trying his best. But how should I put this?"

The fact that Woo Shik is acting as an illustrator is similar to how I became a math teacher. You don't have to have that ability. I'll give it 2 points out of 10. I feel that he put a lot of attention into it, but I have to give an objective evaluation.

Park Yeon Woo commented, "I love what he's doing with his trapezius muscles and all. If I could print this, I'd do it and hang it on my wall. I like drawings like this. I'll give it 12 points."

Jung Yu Mi immediately screamed when she saw the picture of her face. He shared, "That doesn't look like me at all. He's not Go-oh, right? I thought Woo Shik was good at drawing." He gave it 9.8 points and expressed his affection for the SBS drama "Our Beloved Summer."

Gong Yoo said with "angry," "You better apologize. He drew a frog. He didn't pay any attention to it. This doesn't make sense. I don't know if you saw my official Instagram account, but I uploaded a photo of myself watching the drama Woo. Shik. But all I got were dinosaurs. That's not even funny."

The actor made everyone laugh by emphasizing, "I know I look like a dinosaur, but how does the picture look like this picture? It can't be judged. It's not a reptile or an amphibian. What is he trying to do now? Choi Woo Shik? I'm not. dinosaur again. I'm a llama."

"For about 3 months, I will feel annoyed with him. I will also not watch your drama anymore. Maybe if I feel better later, I will watch another episode or not. Choi Woo Shik, you will not get away with it," he continued.

Seo Hyun Jin gave the drawing of her face 3 points, explaining, "What stands out in this picture to me is her philtrum. She made sure to draw it. I realized that my philtrum must have made a big impression on her. I hope she doesn't just see my philtrum when we meet next time. I think that better than Gong Yoo. I'm still human."

Nam Joo Hyuk surprisingly gave 120 points. He confessed, "I didn't think it was funny. But he drew it really well. Thank you very much. Among many people, mine is quite normal, so I'm very happy."

Suzy gave it 4 points, saying, "He said I was pretty, but he drew me very strangely. After he drew it, he said he was sorry, which means he thought he did a bad job. But I'm happy. I think he tried to make a certain feature. stands out a bit. I'm still human." (wk/chus)

Post a Comment

0Comments

Post a Comment (0)