Gavy NJ Member's Statement After Being Linked to Rumors of Being Cheating on Someone's Husband

Eka P
0

Gavy NJ Member's Statement After Being Linked to Rumors of Being Cheating on Someone's Husband

A woman accuses her husband of having an affair with an idol and gives clues about the idol's identity. Member Gavy NJ released a statement after being linked to the rumors.


Not long ago an anonymous woman posted on Nate Pann accusing her husband of having an affair with an idol. These allegations were later linked to member Gavy NJ, who released an official statement on social media.

In a viral post, the woman claimed that her husband had been having an affair with idol A for three months, a member of the popular trio girl group born in 1988.

She also claimed that the girl group member who had allegedly been in a romantic relationship with her husband for about a year and is currently pregnant with his child. The infidelity charges also involve abortion and threats.

As soon as the post went viral online, the public became curious about idol A's identity and immediately narrowed it down to a few second-generation K-Pop idols.

When a comment under the original post mentioned Jenny Gavy NJ and Susie Brand New Day, the woman replied that idol A was from one of the two groups mentioned. "His name is wrong, but he's from one of those groups," he replied.

With speculation constantly growing, Jenny Gavy NJ and teammate Seorin, who was born in 1988, have released a statement categorically denying that they are the idol A in question.

Hello, this is Jenny Gavy NJ. I can't believe I'm posting about getting involved in ridiculous rumors like that when I prefer to post about good things. I didn't respond at first because it wasn't true. Unfortunately, my silence sparked speculation and people started talking about me more than I thought," she wrote.

"I decided to clarify in writing before it's too late. Please, I beg you. Please stop that nonsense. I am so tired of accusations and speculations. Remember that baseless comments can actually hurt a person for life. Also remember that I am gathering all the evidence, in preparation for legal action."

"To be honest I'd rather delete this post. So please. I'm not the person in question. Friends and fans, there's no need to worry. And for those who spread rumors, stop. Please," he argued firmly.

Jenny and Seorin both urged the unverified rumors to stop while warning of legal action against malicious commenters who added to the speculation.

Hello, this is Seorin Gavy NJ. I think this is the first time I have to release a post like this. Last night, my name was mentioned in several media reports and videos because some foreigners from the internet were having a hard time. It was a very unpleasant experience, Honestly, I'm confused," Seorin wrote.

"I'm definitely not the person involved in the post. Please stop spreading rumors without checking the facts first and please stop speculating based on these unfounded rumors," he said.

"I have been a diligent vocalist all this time and I will take legal action against those who defame me as a person. I will not tolerate any rumors," he continued.

"I've never done anything illegal or embarrassing in my life, so at first I didn't think the rumors were worth responding to. But I didn't want my family, friends and fans to worry. So I'm leaving this in writing. Please stop it," he concluded. .

Meanwhile, the original post has been removed, raising questions about the authenticity of the claims made in the post. (wk/chus)

Post a Comment

0Comments

Post a Comment (0)