Chorong, Bomi, and Eun Ji Discuss A Pink's Meaning to Them and Their Hope in 2022

Eka P
0

Chorong, Bomi, and Eun Ji Discuss A Pink's Meaning to Them and Their Hope in 2022
Chorong, Bomi, and Eun Ji

The three A Pink members were asked about anecdotes from preparations for their special album, 'HORN.' Chorong and friends also shared what Apink meant to them in their photoshoot with 1st Look.


A Pink's Chorong, Bomi, and Eun Ji performed for 1st Look magazine featuring bright energy and colorful spring looks. In the accompanying interview, they talked about the group's latest special album, what Apink means to them, and more.

After debuting in 2011, Apink has now entered their 12th year together. Chorong commented, "Time-wise, it feels long, but I don't really feel it." Eun Ji added, "When we first debuted, it was a trend to give idols different nicknames. That's when we said that we were a 'long-running group' but it's interesting that it's now a reality."

Earlier this month, Apink released their special album “HORN,” along with the title track “Dilemma.” When asked about anecdotes from their preparation, Bomi shared, "We were busy chatting because it felt like meeting up with old classmates." Chorong chimed in, "Even when we stood in position for our choreography, we chatted until the song played. Even though it wasn't much, it was a lot of fun."

Eun Ji commented, "We're filming a reality show right now. We became famous during our debut days while filming a reality show and now 10 years have passed and we're filming again, it feels different than before. The categories of things we can talk about are becoming wider."

The members also shared what Apink means to them, with Eun Ji saying, "My whole twenties. Sometimes, I feel like I'm going through another period as a student." Bomi replied, "My second parent? I can't imagine letting go of my members' hands. I'm afraid to do things myself but I feel calm when I have members because I can rely on them." Chorong added, "It's like having another last name. Even though I'm Park Chorong, it feels clear that it should stick in front of my name as Apink's Park Chorong."

Lastly, the three talked about their plans for 2022. Bomi explained, "Maybe because we went through a lot for this album, I think I became more determined. This year, I think I really have to live diligently. time with our fans."

Eun Ji shared, "I was waiting for my thirties. There is so much I didn't know in my twenties, so I wanted to use my twenties as a basis for experience and live my thirties skillfully and leisurely. Because I live in my thirties. Now, I want to keep the promise I made to myself."

Chorong shared, "This year, no matter what, I plan to do everything diligently and confidently so that I don't regret it. I especially hope that there are more days to laugh with my members." (wk/goddess)

Post a Comment

0Comments

Post a Comment (0)