Cha Hyun Seung Wants To Enter The World Of Acting, He's Been Practicing Alone

Eka P
0

Cha Hyun Seung Wants To Enter The World Of Acting, He's Been Practicing Alone

Cha Hyun Seung is known as a popular back dancer after his broadcast went viral during a gig with Sunmi. However, his popularity exploded after appearing in 'Single's Inferno'.


A career as a back dancer as well as a model catapulted Cha Hyun Seung's name after appearing on Netflix's "Single's Inferno". Thanks to that, this celebrity did not rule out being able to star in a drama.

In a recent interview and photo shoot for The Star magazine, the "Single's Inferno" star gave an overview of her career journey after gaining popularity on the dating reality show. "I'm very busy lately, I don't have the opportunity to feel my popularity or let it sink in. I'm happy and grateful," said Cha Hyun Seung.

"I think I have pretty good proportions. I'm the type of person who is not high-energy, so I think the calmer type will like me," he said talking about himself and people who are suitable to be friends with him.

Cha Hyun Seung also spoke passionately about his love for dance. "Every time is different, so it always feels new and I have to always learn. When I see colleagues or those who are just starting to dance, I am amazed they are able to express things that I haven't even thought of yet. I work hard to keep learning," he said.

After working as a dancer for more than 10 years, Cha Hyun Seung now wants to explore a new field which is acting. Explaining that his dream is not entirely new, he revealed that acting is something he wants to try in the near future.

"In the past, I found acting interesting. I will study it more in the future," he said. Cha Hyun Seung also admitted that he had been secretly practicing acting because he wanted to enter the industry.

"When you dance, your ability to express emotions definitely increases, so I want to try acting. Without anyone knowing, I continue to practice alone," he admitted to the public.

Meanwhile, Cha Hyun Seung summed up his goals for the future by saying that he wanted to make everyone think that he continued to work hard and wanted his career to be judged on skill not luck. With that strong principle, Cha Hyun Seung has become a public figure who deserves a lot of fans. (wk/taki)

Post a Comment

0Comments

Post a Comment (0)