Apink Calls the Charm of the Album 'Horn' Thanks to All Participating Members Write Song Lyrics

Eka P
0

Apink Calls the Charm of the Album 'Horn' Thanks to All Participating Members Write Song Lyrics
Apink

Apink's special album 'Horn' has stolen the attention of fans after being released on February 14 with the release of the title song 'Dilemma' where they showed a sharp mature side.


Apink who made a comeback with the special album "HORN" in commemoration of the 10-year anniversary of this girl group has been successful in the market. By releasing the music video for the addictive title song "Dilemma", Apink talked about preparing to compose the album.

Apink's 10th anniversary special album is a comeback after 2020. Chorong revealed how the preparation process for this album was formed.

"First of all, everything is fun and exciting. The process of practicing is hard on the body, but the mind is very happy and happy. We are very happy to think about showing a new side of us," said Chorong.

Then the thing that became the focus or attention when preparing for Apink's album this time was about their adult image. Chorong explained, "That's something I care about for every album, but I want to show a slightly more mature image. We are constantly thinking about what kind of new image we can make and what kind of music we can make.

Eun Ji also publicly gave recommendations for songs on the album "HORN"." The b-side song I want to recommend is 'Nothing'. It's a different style from Apink, so I think I'll enjoy listening to it. Also includes my own songs' A Little Star (Dream)'. This is a fan song that expresses gratitude to fans," said Eun Ji. As is known, "Nothing" itself was composed by Chorong, Eun Ji and Namjoo.

Namjoo then talked about his impression when preparing the album. During filming the music video, I remember eating very delicious food and during the album preparation process, I practiced really hard every day and I have many memories of practicing again even while trying to lose weight. It seems we prepared and trained as hard as we did when our debut song 'I don't know'! To the point that I can dance while sleeping on stage," Namjoo recalled.

When asked his impression of the album name, Hayoung had his own answer. "I think of it as a 'horn'. Although this is the name of the album, it seems that this album has a horn-like charm that is sharp and sharp, but also intense," said Hayoung.

The biggest difference and strength that can only be felt through this 10-year special album is that all members participated in writing lyrics. I put a lot of love into this album and I carefully filled each song with good songs, so I hope listeners will listen to it a lot," said Chorong.

Meanwhile, Apink comeback with a complete lineup through their album "HORN". This is their special album considering that this girl group has been together since their debut in 2011. (wk/taki)

Tags

Post a Comment

0Comments

Post a Comment (0)