So sad, this is Yulhee's financial condition when she married Minhwan F.T. Island

Eka P
0

So sad, this is Yulhee's financial condition when she married Minhwan F.T. Island

Recently, Yulhee revealed how her financial condition was when she married Minhwan F.T. Island in 2018. Check out the full narrative below.


On Sunday (5/12), Yulhee uploaded a new video on his YouTube channel. In the video, Yulhee and her husband, Minhwan F.T. Island, take the time to provide honest answers to subscribers' questions.

One of the questions they get is quite important, namely "Who manages the finances in your home?". Yulhee responded to this question by saying that she and Minhwan took turns arranging it.

Yulhee shared, "I used to be. I managed our finances for two to three years. But recently I left the task to Minhwan. Now I receive monthly living expenses from him. I really like it like this."

Yulhee then revealed her financial condition when she married Minhwan. Unfortunately, at that time, he had no money at all even though he had debuted as a member of LABOUM.

He explained, "I didn't have any money in the bank account when we got married. I didn't earn anything as a LABOUM member, so I usually get pocket money from my parents."

"The amount is also very small. It's just enough to pamper myself with a drink or snack," said the woman born in 1997.

He then said, "When Minhwan asked me to manage his finances years ago, I was scared. I've never had that kind of money, so I felt really pressured. It gave me a headache."

Minhwan then explained his reason for asking Yulhee to take care of their finances. He said, "Yulhee told me that she doesn't want to take on financial management responsibilities at home, but I think she needs to."

"So I convinced him to do it. At that time, he had low self-esteem and was depressed because Jaeyul was pregnant causing several changes in his body," said Minhwan.

He continued, "I want him to feel happier and regain his confidence by looking at the bank account numbers. I also don't want him to feel short of money while hanging out with his friends."

In response to this, Yulhee commented, "Yes, it really helps. I just feel pressured because I'm used to managing my own pocket money so I don't think it's any of my business. Because of you, my self-esteem is no longer low. You are responsible for finances better."

"Oh, at first, when Minhwan spent about 30 thousand won (approximately Rp. 365 thousand) without telling me, I was like, 'Why did he spend so much money without discussing it with me?' Even then 30,000 won seemed big to me."

Meanwhile, the couple got married in 2018 after they were blessed with a son. Two years later, they welcomed the birth of twin daughters so that they are now parents of three children. (wk/eval)

Tags

Post a Comment

0Comments

Post a Comment (0)