Lee Yu Bi's messy hairstyle when she became a 'Penthouse 3' cameo turns out to save an interesting story

Eka P
0

Lee Yu Bi's messy hairstyle when she became a 'Penthouse 3' cameo turns out to save an interesting story

During a recent interview, Lee Yu Bi also talked about her cameo role in SBS's drama 'Penthouse' Season 3. What was the full story?

Beautiful actress Lee Yu Bi talked about her caemon appearance in the SBS drama "Penthouse 3" during an interview with @star1 magazine recently. In this drama itself, he plays a bad boy who beats Joo Seok Kyung (Han Ji Hyun) in a juvenile detention center.

Lee Yu Bi admitted that she was very grateful to be able to make a cameo in "Penthouse 3", because she really liked this drama. He said, "It was so much fun. I was a fan who watched all the episodes in seasons 1 and 2 of 'Penthouse'."

"So I was happy when I received the casting offer. It even felt better because it was an intense and unpredictable character that was very different from my role until now," he added.

Lee Yu Bi then revealed the interesting story behind her character's messy but unique hairstyle. He explained, "My opinion is put into this hairstyle. In the script, my character is described with the word 'dirty', and when I'm just resting at home, I make the messy pigtails."

He continued, "We try to style our hair exactly like I do at home. With innocent faces and disheveled hair, we must look really 'dirty'. I think it fits the character very well."

Lastly, Lee Yu Bi asked viewers to give their support for the drama "Yumi's Cells" which she is currently starring in. He is also happy to be able to greet fans through this project.

"I'm so happy because it's been a long time. My fans have been waiting for a very long time. Since it's finally out, please give 'Yumi's Cells' a lot of love, and I hope fans receive positive energy from Ruby (her character) and can end the year happily," he concluded.

Meanwhile, "Yumi's Cells" only leaves six final episodes and will end on October 30. Later this drama's broadcast slot will be replaced with "Happiness" starring Han Hyo Joo and Hyungsik.  (wk/eval)

Tags

Post a Comment

0Comments

Post a Comment (0)