BTS feat Coldplay is a big success through My Universe, it turns out that there is a role for Simon Pegg's daughter

Eka P
0

BTS feat Coldplay is a big success through My Universe, it turns out that there is a role for Simon Pegg's daughter
Single My Universe BTS feat Coldplay exploded on the world music stage. (Photo: celebrities.id/Soompi)

BTS feat Coldplay achieved success when introducing the song My Universe. However, behind it all, it turns out that there is the role of Simon Pegg's daughter, Tilly. He wrote the rap lyrics for the song My Universe.

The song, which is now ranked first on Billboard, is indeed not the only result of BTS' collaboration with musicians outside South Korea. However, BTS still managed to amaze many listeners through the Korean rap portion filled by Suga and J-Hope in this song.

The part of the song that gets the most attention, apparently the rap portion was created by Chris Martin based on the idea of ​​Tilly, the daughter of actor Simon Pegg. Through an interview with Hitz Radio, the vocalist of Coldplay also said that this portion of rap is a spontaneous idea that he doesn't want to waste.

“My goddaughter Tilly, who is Simon Pegg's daughter, is a hardline ARMY. Tilly was the one who introduced me to BTS," said Chris, quoted from Koreaboo, Wednesday (13/10/2021).

"When we were talking about BTS rappers, I idly asked 'should I ask Suga and J-Hope to rap on this song?' and of course Tilly said yes," he said.

The song My Universe was first released on September 24, 2021 as part of Coldplay's ninth album, Music of the Spheres. The album itself will be released on October 15, 2021, containing 12 songs, including My Universe. /celebrities.id

Post a Comment

0Comments

Post a Comment (0)