Breaking News! Bobby icon will be father: I apologize if fans are confused and hurt

Eka P
0

korean celeb gossip, korean celebrities latest news, korean celebrities gossip, korean celebrity gossip news, korean star news daily, korean actor gossip, korean celeb gossip quora
Bobby icon announced it would be a father on September 2021. (Photo: allkpop)

Bobby Member Boy Group icon announced it would be a father next month. He said he would always accompany his very loved woman towards giving birth.


He apologized to fans on news that might be considered sudden and disappointing. Exciting Allkpop on Friday (20/8/2021), Bobby wrote a message on a piece of paper intended for his fans.

"I promise to marry the person I love this, and I will be father in September 2021," he said.

Bobby and his partner claimed to be very happy to wait for the presence of the baby. "But I apologize sincerely to fans who might feel confused with this news," he said.

He said he would tell everything later after his girlfriend gave birth to it healthy and survived.

"I was forced to postpone this news because of various considerations," he said.

"I'm really sorry to fans, parents and other icons if this news is quite painful," he said again.

Bobby stressed that he would continue to undergo activities with icons and bear all his responsibilities professionally.

"Thank you to the fans who want to understand and everyone who has helped me and the person I loved so much," he said. /celebrities.id.

Post a Comment

0Comments

Post a Comment (0)