Mina Ex AOA Aware of Cheating, Initially Claiming To Be Compatible With Each Other and Have Many Similarities

Eka P
0

Mina ex AOA finally realized her affair with Yoo, after fans were busy talking about it.

korean celeb gossip, korean celebrities latest news, korean celebrities gossip, korean celebrity gossip news, korean star news daily, korean actor gossip, korean celeb gossip quora
Mina ex AOA finally realized her affair with Yoo. Photo (celebrities.id/ Instagram @kvwowv).

Mina then revealed that she ended her relationship and told the beginning of her love story with Yoo. Mina does not deny that she is attracted to Yoo because they have a lot in common.

“What I heard from Mr. Yoo (I decided not to bother hiding [his profile picture] because his name had been in the related Naver search term rankings for some time) was that their relationship wasn't good, that they fought a lot, that they don't match, that he's dating her because of intimacy," Mina said as reported by Soompi, Monday (5/7/2021).

“Also, Mr. Yoo expressed his interest in me first and I felt attracted to him too because we connected very well in conversation. We also have a lot in common when it comes to our backgrounds. But at the time, we talked about things like, "We can't do this because you have a boyfriend," and "I'm ending it," and "I'm ending it for good," and then we definitely fell in love and started dating. , right?” he said.

At that time, Mina thought about starting dating after breaking up and the relationship was considered not cheating.

“However, back then, I was still thinking, 'If they broke up when they weren't in love anymore, why is everyone so mad about this? Is it really just because I haven't admitted to cheating? "You may find this hard to believe, but honestly that's how I feel. That's why, at that time, I wrote my post so coldly, and why I spoke to victim [A] in an argumentative, not polite, tone," he said.

After seeing her ex-boyfriend's recent post on Nate Pann, as well as the KakaoTalk messages the two of them exchanged, Mina heard the honest truth from Mr. Yoo. "It's all a lie. Because of that, I can think about a lot of things from his ex-girlfriend's point of view," said Mina.

“It is true that Mr. Yoo and I had an affair. I'm really sorry to my ex-boyfriend and acquaintances, who must have been hurt because of me. Thanks to your courage to post, I finally learned the truth, and I'd be lying if I said I don't blame Mr. Yoo at all. But it's a definite fact that I was a perpetrator, and I ended up looking like I only listened to one side and kept insisting that I didn't do anything wrong, and I admit that all of this was my fault and I'm really reflecting on it. .
Mina also sincerely apologized. In this incident with Mr. Yoo and his ex-girlfriend and he confessed to his actions.

“I was clearly the culprit and because I realized it too late, I acted stupidly. Of course I admit my mistake, and I want to bow my head in sincere apologies to the victim who was her former boyfriend. And of course at this time I am no longer dating Mr. Yoo, "said Mina.

“From today, I will only receive messages of encouragement from people and I will not respond to anyone. I will also be cutting off all contact with the fans I am currently in contact with. I really feel very guilty for being too free-spirited and acting the way I wanted to, and I'm sorry. I'm also sorry for letting so many people down." /celebrities.id

Post a Comment

0Comments

Post a Comment (0)