Hit and Run Case, Lover Apologizes KARA's Gyuri's Name Is Bad

Eka P
0

Netter blasphemed Park Gyuri's lover who was driving drunk, causing a hit-and-run in the Cheongdamdong area, Seoul on June 22 at around 11.20 pm local time.

korean celeb gossip, korean celebrities latest news, korean celebrities gossip, korean celebrity gossip news, korean star news daily, korean actor gossip, korean celeb gossip quora

The latest news comes from Park Gyuri Kara. Wednesday, June 30 news emerged that Gyuri's lover had been arrested by the police after driving a car in a drunken state causing a hit-and-run incident. This incident occurred on June 22 in the Cheongdamdong area which continues to Gangnam, Seoul.

Gyuri's lover, Song Ja Ho, is known as a successful businessman in his 20s. He is the eldest grandson of Dongwon Construction founder, Song Seung Hun. In a drunken state, Song Ja Ho hit another vehicle in the Gangnam area, Seoul. Instead of being responsible, he instead tried to escape from the scene.

According to reports, Song Ja Ho is said to have been under the influence of alcohol at around 11:30 p.m. local time in Cheongdamdong, Seoul. After escaping from the Cheodamdong intersection, Gyuri's lover then headed to Dosan Park, before finally driving back to back to the Hakdong intersection. The level of alcohol concentration in his blood is so high that it is categorized as dangerous to drive.

Song Jang Ho is also facing confinement because there was a woman in the car with him. The woman asked to get out of the car, but the request was ignored by him. If found guilty of this confinement charge, he could be sentenced to up to 5 years in prison or a fine of up to 7 million Won (USD6201.44). The woman in question was not Gyuri.

"I really regret drinking and driving, and I am reflecting on this action of mine. Since I know what I did was wrong, I thought whatever I said would be an excuse, so I tried to reflect on my mistake until the police investigation was over. Lastly, I apologize in a situation where the things that are said are different from the truth," Song Ja Ho said in his apology.

After the incident, Song Ja Ho admitted that he had called a driver to replace his drunken self. But the driver did not want to take the car after seeing its condition.

When he realized he had scratched another vehicle, Song Ja Ho said he had resolved the insurance issue with the owner of the vehicle. Regarding the woman in the car with him, Song Ja Ho said, "The woman in my car is the representative of the client I met for work".

Song Ja Ho confirmed that he had solved all these problems. Finally, he apologized because Park Gyuri's name was also tarnished for his behavior. "I apologize that my lover's name was involved in this because of me. He has nothing to do with this, and I hope you will see it as my fault," he concluded. /wowkeren.com

Post a Comment

0Comments

Post a Comment (0)