Gyuri's ex-Kara boyfriend reaps the spotlight for driving while drunk to hit and run

Eka P
0

Unpleasant news came from Park Gyuri, a former member of Kara. Because his girlfriend is being investigated for drunk driving and hit-and-run cases.

korean celeb gossip, korean celebrities latest news, korean celebrities gossip, korean celebrity gossip news, korean star news daily, korean actor gossip, korean celeb gossip quora

According to reports on Monday (29/6), a well-known businessman in his 20s was arrested by police after drunk driving and fled the scene after crashing into a vehicle in Gangnam, Seoul. Now the perpetrator is revealed to be Park Gyuri's girlfriend, former Kara member, Song Ja Ho, who is also known as the eldest grandson of Dongwon Construction founder, Song Seung Hun.

The report stated that Song Ja Ho was driving under the influence of alcohol on June 22 at around 11:20 p.m. local time in Cheongdamdong, Gangnam, Seoul. He then hit another vehicle in the parking lot and fled to the Dosan Park intersection.

Instead of walking away, Song Ja Ho returned to the Cheongdamdong intersection and drove backwards to the Hakdong intersection. His blood alcohol concentration was said to be enough to cancel his driving license.

Song Ja Ho's offense didn't stop there. Because when the woman in the car was in pain and asked to get out, Song Ja Ho just ignored her request. If found guilty in this regard, he could be sentenced to up to 5 years in prison or a fine of up to 7 million won (approximately Rp. 90 million). The woman in question was not Gyuri.

Furthermore, Song Ja Ho has admitted his guilt for driving while drunk. "I'm really sorry for drinking and driving and I'm reflecting on my actions. Because I know what I did was wrong, I thought whatever I said would be an excuse, so I tried to reflect on my mistakes until the police investigation ended," said Song Ja Ho.

He continued, "I ended up apologizing in a situation where things were said differently from the truth." Song Ja Ho then explained that he had called a replacement driver, but the driver was unable to drive the car after seeing him.

In addition, Song Ja Ho has also resolved the insurance issue with the owner of the vehicle he hit. As for the woman who was in the car with him, he said, "The woman in the car is a client representative I met on work." He added that the issue with the woman had also been resolved.

In the end, Song Ja Ho asked the public not to bring up Gyuri's name in this matter. "I'm sorry that my boyfriend was involved in this because of me. He has nothing to do with this, and I hope you see it as my fault," concluded Song Ja Ho.

Meanwhile, Gyuri and Song Ja Ho started dating in 2019. The two met in June 2019 at the Jon Burgerman exhibition at M Contemporary Art Center in Seoul. Their relationship developed through their love of art. (wk/eval)

Post a Comment

0Comments

Post a Comment (0)