The Prosecutor's Office Indicted B.I. and Yang Hyun Suk for Narcotics Use Offenses and Threats

Eka P
0

The indictment for violating the law in the case of B.I. and Yang Hyun Suk was finally heard back.

The Prosecutor's Office Indicted B.I. and Yang Hyun Suk for Narcotics Use Offenses and Threats

On June 7, the Seoul Central District Prosecutors' Office handed down charges against B.I. and Yang Hyun Suk for the case that dragged the name of former iKON personnel, B.I. and also Yang Hyun Suk who at that time served as CEO of YG Entertainment.

B.I. It was initially alleged that he bought marijuana and LSD (lysergic acid diethylamide) from an acquaintance (hereinafter referred to as 'A') in 2016. Not only bought, he also used it and admitted some of these suspicions.

However, in February 2020, the rapper with the full name Kim Hanbin again took a drug test and was declared negative.

While Yang Hyun Suk was suspected of persuading and threatening 'A' in 2016 to reverse their statement about B.I. who at that time was involved in the case of buying and using these illegal drugs, and also trying to cover up the investigation.

Not long after meeting Yang Hyun Suk, 'A' changed his testimony, and B.I was initially acquitted of the charges at the time.

It didn't stop there, 'A' also claimed that the investigation into this case was covered up by the police, because of their close relationship. 'A' also claimed that Yang Hyun Suk was the person behind the hidden B.I. drug case, even though the police had seen evidence related to drugs.

From the reports of several Korean media outlets, Yang Hyun Suk strongly denied the accusations about threats, but the prosecutor has decided to uphold the accusations after asking questions to 'A' and also Yang Hyun Suk.

Yang Hyun Suk's first trial has been scheduled for June 25, while the first trial for B.I. will be held on July 9. (www.kpopchart.net)

Tags

Post a Comment

0Comments

Post a Comment (0)