Kim Dong Wook Romantically Asks Seo Hyun Jin Not to Date Other Men In 'You Are My Spring' Teaser

Eka P
0

TvN's 'You Are My Spring' is a healing romance drama about a group of people who live in a building where a previous murder took place.

Kim Dong Wook Romantically Asks Seo Hyun Jin Not to Date Other Men In 'You Are My Spring' Teaser

"You Are My Spring" is still long enough to be aired. Even so, the production team for this tvN drama has begun to tease the audience's curiosity by releasing a teaser scene belonging to the main couple, Seo Hyun Jin and Kim Dong Wook.

"You Are My Spring" is a healing romance drama about a group of people who live in a building where a previous murder took place. Despite having "mature" physiques, they still hold the identity of a seven year old in their hearts.

Seo Hyun Jin plays Kang Da Jung, who becomes a hotel concierge manager after falling in love with an inn in Gangneung where she lived briefly as a child. Meanwhile, Kim Dong Wook plays the role of Joo Young Do, a psychiatrist who helps others with their emotional wounds but cannot heal their own wounds.

In the latest teaser "You Are My Spring", Seo Hyun Jin and Kim Dong Wook share a secret in the dark. When Seo Hyun Jin turned off the light while asking bluntly, "Do you like me?"

When Kim Dong Wook turned off the light while saying, "Please don't date that guy." The couple then shared a moment on the bench, lighting up the spring night with their warm smiles. The subtitle reads, "Finally I met you, my spring."

"You Are My Spring" is eagerly awaited by South Korean drama loyal viewers because the script was worked on by Lee Mi Na who worked on "Bubblegum" and wrote the songs "You Are My Spring" and "I'll Go to You like the First Snow". While the director of this drama is Jung Ji Hyun who gushed "The King: Eternal Monarch" and "Search: WWW".

Meanwhile, "You Are My Spring" is prepared to be broadcast as a substitute for "Doom at Your Service" in the Monday - Tuesday night slot. The drama, which also stars Yoon Park, is likely to air from July 5. Don't miss watching it. (wk/charity)

Tags

Post a Comment

0Comments

Post a Comment (0)