Song Kang Praises Han So Hee for Being Able to Balance Himself When Filming 'Nevertheless'

Eka P
0

'Nevertheless' was prepared to replace 'undercover' in the Friday - Saturday night slot. JTBC's latest webtoon drama adaptation is scheduled to air on June 19.

YouTube

Song Kang recently took a photo shoot with GQ magazine. The actor who was born in 1994 also underwent an interview session about his acting career to about his latest drama "Nevertheless" which will soon be broadcast.

Song Kang initially discussed what kind of image he wants to show others. "I try to show myself honestly, as it is, and I feel like my charm or unique aura will naturally shine through," said Song Kang.

"And people must feel something when they see that side of me. I myself wonder what it will be like. I think I'm in the process of learning about myself," continued Song Kang.

Song Kang revealed what he just found out after acting how emotional he is. "At first I thought I was an aloof person and the type to be stoic," confided Song Kang.

"I don't know if I changed while acting, but it turns out I expressed my feelings selflessly. Also, why do I cry a lot? Every time I shoot sad scenes, my tears flow uncontrollably," continued Song Kang.

In "Nevertheless", Song Kang plays the character Park Jae Uhn, a very handsome man who can make everyone stop and stare when he passes by. "The director wanted a mix of my real life and the characters from the original webtoon, so I thought the character I played would be a little different from the original," said Song Kang.

Song Kang also gave praise to his co-star, Han So Hee, who was able to keep up with him on the set of "Nevertheless". "I like being spontaneous with ad-libs, and when I threw them there, So Hee was great at accepting them. Maybe because we're the same age, but we also get along well," concluded Song Kang.

"Nevertheless" itself is a realistic romance drama about a woman named Yoo Na Bi (Han So Hee), who wants to date but doesn't believe in love, and a man named Park Jae Uhn, who thinks dating is pain but likes to flirt.

Meanwhile, "Nevertheless" was prepared as a substitute for "Undercover" in the Friday - Saturday night slot. JTBC's latest webtoon adaptation drama is scheduled to air on June 19. Don't miss watching it. (wk / charity)

Tags

Post a Comment

0Comments

Post a Comment (0)