Once Viral After Accused of Gangster Mobilization, Actress Jin Ah Rim Opened Her Voice!

Eka P
0

A South Korean actress, Jin Ah Rim, who was previously accused of being an actress who mobilized gangsters, finally opened her voice.


Through her interview with the media outlet Osen on Monday (31/05) this afternoon, the actress admitted that the news about her allegedly ordering gangster members to beat up a man was not true.

At first the actress talked about reporter 'A', “I usually get sponsorships when I go to clubs. The posting of accusations is about a sponsorship denial from a club, which A deliberately edited to claim that I was the one being disrespectful.”

“At that time, I refused to give my number to him. I also blocked him on Instagram because he left seductive comments on all of my posts. "

Jin Ah Rim also firmly stated that the gangster members mentioned in media reports are actually his fans, who have nothing to do with gangsters.

The actress then concluded the interview by saying, “I will file a lawsuit against A for slander. I've been wrongly accused. " (www.kpopchart.net)

Tags

Post a Comment

0Comments

Post a Comment (0)