Like Chasing Deposits, Na In Woo Filming 'River Where The Moon Rises' And Alternating New Films

Eka P
0

Along with the production of 'River Where The Moon Rises', Na In Woo is also busy filming the film 'Her Bucket List'. The actor reveals he has to take turns filming the two projects.

Instagram / victorycontents

Na In Woo recently took a photo shoot with W Korea magazine. The actor who was born in 1994 recounted the casting process and his struggles as the main male substitute for "River Where the Moon Rises".

Na In Woo initially revealed that he had received a call to go to the agency at night after filming for the movie "Her bucket List". It is known, "Her bucket List" will be the first film in which the handsome actor is the male lead.

After signing in, I talked to the CEO for about an hour, and as an actor, I also feel sorry that a project is threatened with being canceled. The next day, I met director Yoon Sang Ho from 'River Where the Moon Rises.' I did a recording for my voice, fitting my clothes at night, and the next day, I immediately went to filming, "confided Na In Woo.

Na In Woo also revealed that he had previously auditioned for a role in director Yoon Sang Ho's project. "Since my last project was a historical drama, I think he can easily imagine me wearing hanbok," continued Na In Woo.

Like being chased by deposits, Na In Woo also shared that he actually shot "River Where the Moon Rises" and "Her bucket List" alternately. "I often don't sleep. This is because there are 20 and up to 40 scenes that I have to record in one day," said Na In Woo.

"I filming for the drama started in the morning, and as soon as it ended, I would shoot 'Her Bucket List' all night long. In the morning, I would go to the drama set again. The saying that people get superpowers when they are pushed into extreme situations are accurate, "continued Na In Woo.

"I gritted my teeth while thinking, 'I have to do this no matter what' rather than, 'I have to memorize the script.' That's why there are a lot of ad-libs. The director allows me to act freely," added Na In Woo.

"The scriptwriter also sent me a text that said, 'Thank you for doing a great job.' Those things are a great strength to me. When I think about it now, I think we did it with mutual trust," continued Na In Woo.

"I'm also grateful to receive such a good opportunity," concluded Na In Woo. The On Dal character revealed that even though she has lost 7-8 kg, she recently gained 4 kg. (wk / charity)

Tags

Post a Comment

0Comments

Post a Comment (0)