Jay B Talks About GOT7's Future Again and What to Do When Rinduk BamBam Cs

Eka P
0

In GQ magazine, Jay B not only talked about his decision to join his new agency H1GHR MUSIC but also revealed GOT7's future after leaving JYP Entertainment.


Recently Jay B (JB) appeared charming in a photo shoot and interview with GQ magazine. On this occasion, the GOT7 member not only talked about his decision to join his new agency H1GHR MUSIC but also revealed GOT7's future after leaving JYP Entertainment.

Regarding GOT7's future activities, Jay B shared, "Even though we weren't able to promote actively like we did in the past, I worked with the members to do whatever we could. I often search for videos of our promotions and I miss GOT7. from that time. Apart from our overflowing passion and energy. When I look back, it was quite fun. It's similar to reminiscing about school days. "

Not only that, Jay B also talked about what he got from his promotions with GOT7. "Should I say I gained experience? People around me are now telling me that they feel I have become more relaxed. However, I still feel very nervous. Even before today's shoot, I was nervous. Instead, I have developed my own way of doing things. handle it. I guess that means I'm experienced, "he added.

Jay B then revealed what kind of person he wants to be in the future. "Although it would be great if I was endlessly kind-hearted and just doing good things, honestly it's impossible. While living, you guys accidentally make mistakes and even show a disappointing side of yourself. Even so, I never wanted to. being a weak person. I really hate when people are sneaky or try to fool others. I don't want to be like that, I also don't want to be a victim of it, "he exclaimed.

Meanwhile at the end of his interview Jay B said, "I also questioned whether it was permissible to say 'I will become a person like this.' As I mentioned earlier, my emotions and thoughts currently change from time to time, like how trends change," he concluded. /Kanal247.com

Tags

Post a Comment

0Comments

Post a Comment (0)