Adapted From the Webtoon, 'Imitation' Reaps Praise from the Original Writer

Eka P
0

The drama 'Imitation' starring Lee Jun Young and Jung Ji So reaps praise from the original webtoon writer, Park Kyung Ran. What is the complete narrative like?

Instagram / kbsdrama

The KBS drama "Imitation" has garnered high praise for its realistic portrayal of idol life. Not only did it amaze viewers, this drama also received praise from the original webtoon writer, Park Kyung Ran.

For your information, "Imitation" is based on a popular webtoon with a similar title that tells the story of idols in the entertainment industry. Since its release in 2014, the webtoon has surpassed 480 million views, reached more than 4.4 million subscribers and garnered more than 600 thousand comments.

Writer Park Kyung Ran initially commented on the cast's cast. He said, "As soon as I heard the news of the casting, I thought it was great. But after seeing the drama finish, I think they were more in sync with the characters than I expected. So I thought they were very impressive."

He continued, "While watching dramas, I kept saying, 'They are so pretty' and 'The song is great.' Even now, whenever I have time, I watch the drama, so I know I made a number of appearances."

Park Kyung Ran also praised the harmony between the webtoon and the drama. He explained, "Basically, I wrote growth as the foundation. If romance is the focus of the webtoon, I think this drama is in tune with growth."

"When they tell their stories in their twenties, I think the most relevant thing is the process by which they prepare for the future and the problems that come with it," added writer Park Kyung Ran.

Lastly, the writer expressed his gratitude to fans for continuing to show interest in the webtoon and drama "Imitation". "Thank you to the fans who appreciate and support the webtoon 'Imitation' so that it can continue as a drama," he said.

"Both the webtoon and drama are produced with the aim of supporting those who work hard as they adapt to enter society and the world of work. So, please watch them well!" concluded the writer Park Kyung Ran.

Meanwhile, "Imitation" airs every Friday at 11:20 pm local time. This drama has 12 episodes and will end on July 23rd. Are you guys following this drama? (wk / eval)

Tags

Post a Comment

0Comments

Post a Comment (0)