Jessi bluntly admits that she cried for days because of the comeback song 'What Type Of X', Why?

Eka P
0

Jessi recently shocked fans by revealing that she cries every day because of her latest single 'What Type Of X'. As is well known, that typical voiced soloist some time ago officially made a comeback

Instagram / jessicah_o

Jessi (Jessica H.O.) shared her thoughts on her new comeback song, "What Type Of X". As is well known, this soloist with a distinctive voice recently made a comeback with a new song after the success of "NUNU NANA".

Jessi recently surprised fans by revealing that she cries every day because of her new single "What Type of X". On the latest episode of “Good Morning FM with Jang Sung Kyu”, Jessi talked about her comeback just 8 months after her hit “NUNU NANA”.

On that occasion, he shared that he doesn't plan on making a comeback this soon. He revealed, "I have no plans. 'NUNU NANA' came out July-August last year. I haven't been taking a break since then because I've been on variety shows, and promoted with Refund Sisters."

Jessi continued, "I feel good, but I need to recharge, I guess because I'm human. Suddenly I heard a new song, so I thought, 'What should I do?' I feel very depressed. "

He concluded, "I cry every day, and my body is really tired. Still, a good track is out, and I didn't want to waste it so I made a comeback."

Refund Sister is a girl group made by the MBC variety show "How Do You Play?" fronted by Lee Hyori, Hwasa Mamamoo, Uhm Jung Hwa and Jessi herself. The group is called "Refund Sisters" because of their image as strong women who are thought to have no trouble getting refunds.

Returning to the matter of his comeback song, Jessi then revealed that in the end PSY was the one who pushed to release the song as the title of his comeback song. This is because PSY believes it is a song that suits Jessi the best!

"'What Type Of X' was originally produced as my main song, and PSY said, 'This is your title song, let's release it!'," Jessi continued. "So the song ended up being mine after a long journey." (wk / daughter)

Tags

Post a Comment

0Comments

Post a Comment (0)