B.I Successfully Debuts Three Songs On Billboard's World Digital Song Sales Chart

Eka P
0

B.I is known to release his long-awaited solo album with 3 songs. All Songs From The Album Have Debuted On Billboard's World Digital Song Sales Charts.


Since deciding to leave iKON and YG Entertainment, B.I is known to be more often involved in charity activities and volunteering at several foundations. But even so, this didn't make him forget to greet fans through new works.

Recently, the owner of the real name Kim Hanbin made a surprise for his fans. B.I is known to release his long-awaited solo album on March 19, 2021, with 3 songs. The three songs are Midnight Blue, Blossom, and Remember Me.

Yesterday, Tuesday (30/3), all songs from the album debuted on Billboard's World Digital Song Sales chart. Midnight Blue successfully placed 14th, Blossom at 17th, and Remember Me in 18th place.

In addition, B.I has also debuted as a solo artist under 131 LABELS. What an amazing achievement for B.I to debut as a solo artist and also make it on the Billboard charts. Looks like his talent made fans even more excited.

Do not forget that the first album was not profitable because the money will be donated to children in need. A source from IOK Company stated to DongA.com that B.I is donating all of the revenue and royalties from his new album.

In the teaser poster, the name of the non-governmental organization World Vision, where B.I has made donations in the past, is included. B.I himself is known to be a member of the executive director board at the IOK Company agency.

IOK Company explained that they want to give young and talented artists another chance to show their talents. B.I is appointed as executive director through a major shareholder meeting. (wk / daughter)

Tags

Post a Comment

0Comments

Post a Comment (0)