SHINee's Taemin Allegedly Suggested to Immediately Enlist Through His Speech on This Live Broadcast

Eka P
0

Monday (29/3), Taemin surprised fans by holding a V Live broadcast. Many Fans Have Speculated That He Will Be Serving Military Service Through His Speech On This Broadcast.


Three SHINee members namely Onew, Key, and Minho have completed their mandatory military service and are now active in the entertainment world. It seems that in the near future, Taemin's turn will be serving in the military.

On Monday (29/3), Taemin surprised fans by holding a V Live broadcast to spend time talking with them. He started the live broadcast with the title "TAEMIN IS BACK" and gave fans the latest updates.

Taemin recently made a comeback with SHINee and released their 7th full album entitled "Don't Call Me." The boy group will also hold their "Beyond Live - SHINee World" concert on April 4 at 3 p.m. KST.

A few days before the concert, Taemin talked to fans through his live broadcast. However, the 1993-born singer surprised fans with hints that she might not be with them in the summer.

During the live broadcast, Taemin said to fans, "You miss me a lot, right? You miss me every day." Then he continued, "I think this summer will be fine for you. Because if I'm with you, it's really warm. But this summer will be warm ... Maybe it's better that I'm not with you."

Taemin then went on to say, "Enjoy this as much as you can. Look at me and love me a lot. Aiya. I wonder if I shouldn't be saying this after appearing after so long, but I just wanted to let you know first. If I was. be in your shoes, I wouldn't like it, so I wanted to let you know first. Smile. "

As soon as Taemin said those words, many fans speculated that he would be serving his mandatory military service. Born in 1993, Taemin is now at an age where he has to serve the nation by enlisting in the army. Fans gathered in online communities to share this news and talk about the news that Taemin shared. "I can't believe this. I think he will go to the military this summer. Omg," commented netizens. "It's weird Taemin going to the military. He still looks very young," said another netizen. "I will miss him very much," said another.

"I think it's weird seeing Taemin go to the military because everyone saw him since he was very young," said netizens. "How can we send him away?" another comment. "I hope he goes and comes back quickly. We love you, don't get hurt, and don't get sick while you're there," added another. (wk / dewi)

Post a Comment

0Comments

Post a Comment (0)