Man Claims Brother Calling Hyunjoo Bullied by APRIL Member, Here's the Agency's Response

Eka P
0

Hyunjoo made his debut with APRIL in 2015 as part of the group's debut lineup. However This Beautiful Idol Was Announced Leaving The Group In October 2016.

Hyunjoo /Topstarnews

The issue of bullying now befalls APRIL members. A netizen who claims to be Hyunjoo's younger brother, a former member, said that beautiful idols left the group because they were bullied by all APRIL members.

Check out the complete netizen posts below:

"Hello, I am the younger brother of former APRIL member Hyunjoo. I have always wanted to reveal the truth for many years, but I held it back for Hyunjoo's future. But now, I think I should be brave and speak up, so I am writing this post."

"My sister is said to have left APRIL to focus on her acting career, but that's not true. She was harassed and bullied in the group, and suffered from breathing difficulties and panic attacks. Eventually, she even attempted suicide."

"Thinking back on those times, my parents and I still feel like our hearts will be torn apart. Since Hyunjoo was leaving APRIL, the company sent him a letter, notifying him that the reason he was leaving was so he could focus on acting, and use that as an excuse."

"At that time, even my family didn't know it. Everyone thought that was what you wanted to do, and it was the right thing. But after writing that letter, my sister was described as the one who betrayed her team for her own benefit, and became victims of malicious comments that are very difficult to understand. "

"After that, he didn't get an apology from the APRIL members. On the contrary, some of the group members laughed when they saw our mother visiting the agency. Even today, Hyunjoo is working hard in her profession."

"So I held back, just in case it would ruin his image. I'm telling all of you this because I can't see the members, who are living well, keep going as if they haven't done anything wrong."

"Even though I'm going through hard times, I'm even more upset and angry when I think about how my sisters feel. I don't want to see them perform again."

"I hope they stop appearing on television and remind my family about that time. I don't want to see my sister having trouble again."

APRIL's agency, DSP Media immediately opened its voice in response to this claim. They said they were investigating the authenticity of the report.

Meanwhile, Hyunjoo debuted with APRIL in 2015 as part of the group's debut lineup, however, he decided to leave the group in October 2016 after taking a hiatus due to health reasons.

In 2018, Hyunjoo returned as an idol, participated in KBS's “Idol Rebooting Show The Unit”, and made it into the final lineup of UNI.T, promoting with the group for five months before the group disbanded in October 2018. (wk / charity)

Tags

Post a Comment

0Comments

Post a Comment (0)