Kim Wooseok Reveals the Beginning of Dropping Out of School and Deciding to Become an Idol

Eka P
0

Kim Wooseok talked about how he was when he was in school and decided not to continue his education in order to pursue his dream of becoming an idol.

Kim Wooseok

Recently Kim Wooseok became one of the idols who participated in a photo shoot with W Korea magazine. On this occasion, the UP10TION member talked about what his past was like at school.

Kim Woo Seok said that he was not a good student in terms of lessons. "I'm very realistic. Since middle school, I realized that studying wasn't for me, so I dropped out of school. I didn't have a good home environment, so I thought a lot about what I should do in the future and how to live a happier life. with my mom. Being a trainee myself feels like a luxury. I vaguely thought it would cost a lot of money to go to Seoul. My hometown is Daejeon. I wondered if I could become a singer because I've never been to Seoul and I'm so shy, " said Kim Woo Seok.

When asked how he officially embarked on his path to becoming a singer, Kim Woo Seok explained, "While crying, my mother said I should try it. I am her precious son, so I thought she thought it was a waste of talent. She said if I didn't like it, I was. I can quit after a month or two, but I should at least try it. That's how I started my trainee life, but at first, it really didn't suit me. While learning to dance and sing, I thought, 'Why am I doing this?'. I can't stand to see myself dancing in the mirror. The singers who dance on TV look really cool, but why do I look cute? I'm so frustrated, "he added.

The interviewer suspected that there were several days when he came home and told his mother that he wanted to quit. "Yes, there are many days when I do that. But I think I have strong self-esteem. When the agency says, 'Is this all you can do?', I will get excited and somehow finally succeed. One day, I was right. -I really can't do it, so I came home in the middle of class. I was young then, so I cried and complained that I was tired. I think I rested at home for about three to four days, "he continued.

Admittedly Not Like Studying, Kim Wooseok Reveals The Beginning Of Dropping Out of School and Deciding to Become an Idol

When asked what she was thinking during that time, she replied, "All I thought was, 'it doesn't suit me.' I almost gave up, but I happened to have the chance to become a backup dancer for Teen Top at the end of the year music festival. The stage is short, and I wear a hat so no one can see my face properly. There are movements when I have to take off my hat, and when I do, there are loud cheers. For the first time, I thought, 'Maybe being a singer really suits me.' The feelings I felt at that time have continued until now, so I think that's why I went on stage as a singer. "

Lastly, Kim Woo Seok talked about his biggest ambition. "I want to make music that we can do together. When I see it from afar, it's probably the most difficult thing to do. Right now it's not that hard because there are fans who like me, but there is no guarantee that there will be someone who will support me in the future. . But I'm sure. I will continue to think that I was not wrong, "he concluded./wowkeren.com

Tags

Post a Comment

0Comments

Post a Comment (0)