Jungkook BTS Makes Kim Jong Kook As a Model Idol?

Eka P
0

Admitted that he really likes Kim Jong Kook's posture, but Jungkook reminded his senior not to exercise too much so that his muscles don't immediately tear when doing activities.


A quite surprising statement was made by Jungkook. This Bangtan Boys member has just mentioned Kim Jong Kook as an idol who is his role model. He expressed this when appearing on the KBS program "2021 Special Talk Show, Let's BTS" which aired recently.

The story, Jungkook expressed how much attention and attention he paid to the star of "Running Man", namely Kim Jong Kook. Suga also talked about Jung Kook's extraordinary musical talent.

"I participate in many other activities and chat with many musicians, but he is the most talented musician I have ever seen. When I talk about how I have never met such talented people, all of my colleagues agree," said Jungkook.

When asked about Jungkook's other talents, Suga explained, "(His body) has gotten so big that I hope he stops exercising." In response, Jin also said, "Coach Jungkook even told him that his muscles can tear just by lifting a spoon when he was 15 years old".

Host Shin Dong Yup then asked Jungkook if his idol was Kim Jong Kook. Jin joked and said, "I think his role model is Ma Dong Seok." However, Jungkook replied, "I want a body that is a little slimmer than Kim Jong Kook. I like his body."

Meanwhile, Kim Jong Kook just won an award at the 2020 SBS Entertainment Awards on December 19, 2020. The two programs he starred in on SBS, "Running Man" and "My Ugly Duckling" earned him the highest award trophy or daesang./wk

Post a Comment

0Comments

Post a Comment (0)