Jaehyun NCT, Naeun APRIL and Monsta X's Minhyuk leave 'Inkigayo'

Eka P
0

At the end of the broadcast of 'Inkigayo', NCT's Jaehyun, APRIL's Naeun and Monsta X's Minhyuk shared their thoughts on withdrawing from the program after one year and four months.

Jaehyun NCT, Naeun APRIL and Monsta X's Minhyuk /Naver

“Inkigayo” broadcast on Sunday (28/2) marked the last day of NCT's Jaehyun, APRIL's Naeun and Monsta X's Minhyuk. The three are often referred to as MinNaHyun, which is a syllable combination of their respective names.

Before the last broadcast, Minhyuk shared a few words through his agency. He said, "When I became a regular MC for the first time on a program I used to watch on TV since I was a child while developing my dream of becoming a singer, I was really nervous."

"But one year and four months have passed, and I have the last broadcast in front of me. After I became a permanent member on a program for the first time, my love for the great production team and co-hosts continued to grow, so I feel really sad," he added. Minhyuk.

Minhyuk continued, "By working with great people, I can learn many things, and I think I will be able to achieve many things thanks to the support I have received. I want to thank the viewers who send their love and support to MinNaHyun every Sunday from home. them until now. Lastly, Monbebe, I will return as a better version of myself. "

At the end of the broadcast of "Inkigayo", the MCs each shared their thoughts on withdrawing from the program after one year and four months. Jaehyun shared, "Today, I feel a little weird since the intro. It doesn't feel real yet, but I think I'll feel empty after it's over."

"I was very grateful and happy during the one year and four months I spent with a great PD (production director) and writer. I am also very grateful to the viewers who supported and enjoyed MinNaHyun's chemistry. I will return with a cool appearance," added Jaehyun. .

Naeun said, "During the one year and four months I spent as the host of 'Inkigayo', I learned a lot and had a great experience. I think it's thanks to the staff of 'Inkigayo'."

"MinNaHyun has received a lot of love, and I really thank Minhyuk and Jaehyun for leading so well. And I also thank our fans, Fineapple for supporting us. I will continue to work hard. Thank you very much," he said. Naeun.

Minhyuk commented, "I feel like this is the fastest year and four months since my debut. Above all, I had fun meeting great colleagues, seniors and juniors, and staff. I will never forget it. I thank you for the time until now. , and hope to see you again as a better version of myself. "

Lastly, Jaehyun, Naeun and Minhyuk shared, "Thank you for showing love for MinNaHyun. We will return to 'Inkigayo' with great performances so please wait for us." (wk / charity)

Tags

Post a Comment

0Comments

Post a Comment (0)