It turns out that the scriptwriter was not sure that the 'Kingdom' would be produced, why?

Eka P
0

Scriptwriter Kim Eun Hee apparently had doubts about the production of the Netflix hit series 'Kingdom'. Curious Why? Check out the full reason in the news below.

Kingdom /Netflix

Behind the success of "Kingdom", scriptwriter Kim Eun Hee apparently doubted this series would be produced. He conveyed this when attending the Netflix content road show "See What's Next Korea 2021" last week.

"All I can say is that I really enjoyed the time. I had planned this drama for a long time, so I wondered if it would be produced. I'm happy because this drama got good results and reactions," said Kim Eun Hee.

He then talked about the "Kingdom" spinoff starring Jun Ji Hyun. "You might know if you watch 'Kingdom' season 2. But we are preparing for next season with Jun Ji Hyun, who makes a surprise appearance at the end of season 2. I think we will be able to show it this year," he said.

Author Kim Eun Hee also expressed her satisfaction working with Netflix. "I was wondering if it would be okay if they weren't too involved in the direction of filming," he said.

He continued, "They put a lot of trust in me and I've seen Netflix as a team with us since I started writing the script. Also, instead of judging what I wrote, they tried to think of what they could do to help."

Apart from writer Kim Eun Hee, director Kim Seung Hun also commented on the success of "Kingdom". He said, "We have already introduced two seasons of 'Kingdom' and it is gaining more popularity around the world, including South Korea, more than we expected. I am very happy with the real-time experience."

Meanwhile, the "Kingdom" spin-off entitled "Kingdom: Ashin of the North" will reveal the origin of the resurrection plant and the mystery behind Ashin's (Jun Ji Hyun) identity. The release schedule has not yet been confirmed, but the plan is for the series to air in 2021. (wk / eval)

Tags

Post a Comment

0Comments

Post a Comment (0)