Ahead of Super Junior's Comeback, Donghae Reveals Things That Make You Nervous And Discuss Solo Plans

Eka P
0

On March 16, Super Junior will make a comeback with their 10th full album, 'The Renaissance.' Donghae talked about the concept and charm of the album and his plans for the future.

Donghae /Singles

Towards a comeback with Super Junior, Lee Donghae is working with Singles magazine. Here, the 1986-born singer talks about her upcoming comeback and solo plans.

On March 16, Super Junior will make a comeback with their full album vol.10, "The Renaissance." Donghae talked about the album concept and charms, sharing, "The fact that we are celebrating our 15th anniversary in such a meaningful way is a special thing. Musically, the members gave their opinions, but our chemistry with the label was so good that we were able to choose music. that we want to do and want to show. "

Being a veteran in the industry, Donghae was asked if he is still nervous about promoting or if there is something he still can't get used to. Donghae replied, "Our first performance after releasing a new song. I'm so nervous. I really depend on my members for our first week of comeback. Even though I prepared diligently, I always feel scared and anxious for the first performance. That's why I feel so relieved for us. is a group. "

The interviewer mentioned that Donghae is well known for his good looks and his visuals are highly appreciated by fans and ordinary people alike. He replied, "I'm very grateful, but you flatter me. I never thought I was handsome."

Source: Singles

Donghae also discussed his photography, sharing, “I always have a camera and notebook in my left pocket and a GoPro camera in my right. These two pockets are my ideal pockets. I even write in a notebook. I want to release a photobook so I'm preparing it. Behind the photobook, I'll put a CD with music. I've planned it all. I'll write a song to help feel the photos. I'm not going to digitally release it and just want to have it heard there. "

The interviewer mentioned that it seemed like Donghae had planned his whole life. He replied, "Youth is not forever. I'm starting to think that I have to do everything I want to do when I have energy and are able to move. After releasing Super Junior's 10th full album and special repackage, it's also D&E's 10th anniversary. this year so I can't be lazy promoting with Eunhyuk. "

He continued, "More than anything, the solo plan I want to achieve is acting and a photo exhibition. As a group, I want to hold a concert." (wk / dewi)

Tags

Post a Comment

0Comments

Post a Comment (0)