TXT's Yeonjun Reveals the Reactions of Friends and People Around His Acting Debut in Drama

Eka P
0

Yeonjun Is Known to have Participated in the Web Drama 'Live On' Aired by JTBC. The idol born in 1999 became a cameo as Ji So Hyun's (Yang Hye Ji) ex-boyfriend.

TXT's Yeonjun - Facebook / TXT.bighit

TXT may be classified as a rookie group that just debuted in 2019. Even so, the Big Hit Entertainment boy group member has started to try out a career in acting. This is Yeonjun.

Yeonjun is known to have co-starred in the web drama "Live On" which aired by JTBC. But not as a permanent player, the idol born in 1999 made a cameo role as Ji So Hyun's ex-boyfriend (Yang Hye Ji).

In an interview with Korean Singles released recently, Yeonjun was asked how people around him reacted to his acting debut in "Live On". "Everyone doesn't know," said Yeonjun.

"My friends and people around me just came to me and asked if I was only there after watching TV. They said they liked him because his acting was better than they thought. Seriously. I feel proud of that," added Yeonjun.

"Live On" itself tells of Baek Ho Rang (Jung Da Bin), who is popular in school because of his beautiful appearance. However, he only has one friend because of his tough personality. Baek Ho Rang finds out that someone is trying to reveal his secret. In order to find the stranger, he joins the school broadcasting club where Go Eun Taek (Hwang Minhyun) is the head of the club.

When being interviewed as soon as filming was over, Yeonjun nervously expressed his joy at being able to make his acting debut through "Live On". "I do want to try acting, but because it hasn't been that long since our debut, and I think this is an important time (for us to focus on group activities), I didn't expect too much," said Yeonjun.

"So when I heard that I was offered the role, I was very surprised. I was so happy that I made me brag to my mother about it," said Yeonjun. The handsome idol also expressed his gratitude to the other actors before shyly worried.

“I don't know what our MOA (TXT's fandom name) will think about (cameoku). I'm sure the other TXT members will definitely laugh when they see it. I don't know what MOA will think, but I did my best during practice and filming so please look forward and pay close attention to my acting, even though it's a little bad, "concluded Yeonjun. (wk / charity)

Tags

Post a Comment

0Comments

Post a Comment (0)